“Green Management Automation”
The first software that calculates automatically the environmental footprint of companies, assets or projects. Including the carbon footprint (Scope 1, 2 & 3).
- Data is captured automatically: Forget to introduce data manually. Once all data is captured, carbon footprint is calculated automatically.
- Dashboards: All the information in one click. Manage all the environmental aspect in an easy and efficient way, so environmental department can focus in more added value task.
- Consolidation & report: Automatic & real time Reports, benchmarks, ratios and more from the whole company or a branch office.
- Save time & resources.
What is the usefulness of the service/product?
Efficient since data is captured and consolidated automatically, reliable because the errors reduction and the data is traceable. Easy access to management dashboards and reports for all kind environmental aspects (integral solution including, energy, water, waste, etc.). And finally, it´s a global solution for companies with global presence
Legal and regulatory framework
Green Loans were issued according the Loan Market Association guidelines and they were verified by third parties. The European Commission has published (March 2020) its final recommendations on the EU sustainable taxonomy, including “substantial new user guidance” to help investors and companies meet obligations for reporting against the framework. The taxonomy is a list of economic activities and corresponding performance criteria consistent with the EU’s commitment to reach net-zero carbon emissions by 2050.
- Private and public companies willing to access to green loans.
- Financial institutions willing to scale the issuance of green loans.
- Multilateral Development Banks.
- Clients with global presence.
Statistics or illustrations related to the product/service
The dashboard facilitates companies’ environmental management and follow-up their objectives linked to their green loan.
- Green Loans, part of the solution for a more sustainable economy.
- Green Loans can bring the appropriate incentives for companies to start, or accelerate, their journey towards sustainability.
A scalable solution
Many financial institutions, private and public, are working to include sustainability linked products in their portfolio in the short or midterm. To do so, and in order to be available by companies of all sectors and sizes, scalable solutions are needed to facilitate the set off for the market.
An integral solution
A solution for all environmental related aspects so it can be used for green loan linked to water reduction, energy efficiency, waste reduction, carbon footprint or others.
Source: “Green Finance in the UK and Spain: latest developments and key service providers”. 01 July 2020. Final report.